tirsdag den 11. marts 2008

Got a new one...

1. last cigarette?
Not long ago - yes I know I know

2. last beverage:
Drinking my water as a good girl

3. last phone call?
Susanne, well on skype that was

4. last text message:
Lisbeth just now, about dinner tomorrow

5. last CD played:
from start to end... hmm I'm going with Foo Fighters then

6: last BUBBLE bath:
Oh thats a long time ago, but now that idea is in my head, I will take one when I'm home for easter

7: last time you cried :
A while now (who am I kidding... I know when it was...)

8. last meal:
Pizza at work

- - - - - - - - - - - - -

1. have you ever dated someone twice?:
I guess

3. have you ever kissed someone & regreted it?:
Yes...a few.. but hey we only live once

4. have you ever fallen in love?
Its complicated, so I'm passing on this one

5. have you ever lost someone?:
yes

6.have you ever slept until 2pm?:
Oh yes...

7. have you ever been drunk and thrown up?
NOOOOOO!! Why? what did you hear???


This month have you…

Laughed until you cried:
ehh it wasn't that funny, but a few good laugh.. oh wait today kjetil walked into the door, THAT was pretty funny

Went behind your parents back?
Naaahhh I am a good girl, but might not have told them the whole truth sometimes..

WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT:

1. Your last kiss? who was that?
My last WHAT, No it was really niiice, love kissing.. not telling who it is though..

2. Gay Marriage?
More power to them

3. Lowering the drinking age?
Like, I just turned 21, so like I don't care :))

4. Straight, Gay, or Bi?
Straight

5. Who are the best huggers that you know?
I love hugging, so everyone I care about are all great hugs. But no one beats mummy's hugs, they are long, warm and filled with love :))) (can you tell I haven't been home since new year...)

6. Do you believe in love at first sight?
YES I DO

7. Is there something you want to tell someone?
Yes, but think its too late now

8. What brand of shirt are you wearing?
UMBRO... off cause

9. Would you kiss anyone on your top friends?
Don't have a top friends list

10. What is your current annoyance?
My job

11. How many kids do you want to have?
undecided

12. Do you want to change your name?
TIGER-LILY is my name

13. Last time you saw your father?
New year.. AND I MISS HIM - but in his defence, I think he called 4 times today :))

14. What did you do for your last birthday?
Teambuilding... yeah I know...

15.What time did you wake up today?
6:45.. well thats when the first alarm went off

16. What were you doing at midnight last night:
Thi hi, well flirting with a aussie firemen... I mean how could I not.. he's a fireman

17. Name something you CANNOT wait to do:
GO HOOOOOME

18. What is your favorite thing in your room?
My Mac and my mobile

20. Where is your best friend right now?
getting ready for bed, or already sleeping... OR facebooking

Now Therese baby, if you feel like it... its your turn..

2 kommentarer:

Comments by Klint sagde ...

But Halllooo!! Inte visste jag att du had en ny blogg!! Jag undrade vart du hade tagit vägen. Men vi ses ju snart!! Om två veckor! Jihaa!

Therese sagde ...

1. last cigarette?
Can't even remember.

2. last beverage:
Water the whooole day long.

3. last phone call?
The Mother unit rang to check up on things.

4. last text message:
Rebecca.

5. last CD played:
Nathalie Merchant. Guess what the CD is called? TigerLily...

6: last BUBBLE bath:
Last night. Bubbles provided by Glamourflage.

7: last time you cried :
For real - leaving Gällivare. For TV - it was very close last night. Celebrity Rehab. Whatta freakin' tragedy.

8. last meal:
Chicken and veggie wok at home.

1. have you ever dated someone twice?:
Well, think so.

3. have you ever kissed someone & regreted it?:
There's been frogs that never turned into everything but princes in shining armour...

4. have you ever fallen in love?
Yep.

5. have you ever lost someone?:
Yep.

6.have you ever slept until 2pm?:
Yaa-haa.

7. have you ever been drunk and thrown up?
Don't believe what they say.

This month have you…

Laughed until you cried:
Had a pretty good laugh at work the other day.

Went behind your parents back?
Not this month. But there were some months during my teens when I did that, yes.

WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT:

1. Your last kiss? who was that?
Yummy. Z.

2. Gay Marriage?
Can´t see why that would be a problem.

3. Lowering the drinking age?
Now that on the other hand, is a problem right there.

4. Straight, Gay, or Bi?
Straight

5. Who are the best huggers that you know?
Hugs all around!

6. Do you believe in love at first sight?
Yes.

7. Is there something you want to tell someone?
Yes and it's never too late.

8. What brand of shirt are you wearing?
American Eagle nightwear.

9. Would you kiss anyone on your top friends?
gotta make the list first, then we'll see.

10. What is your current annoyance?
The mountain of clean laundry growing on the guest bed.

11. How many kids do you want to have?
Didn't really think of that for serious yet.

12. Do you want to change your name?
I am actually thinking I need a undercover name. and if I do decide to go for one, I am going to steal it right off from 'Karen' in Will&Grace: Anastasia Beaverhousen.

13. Last time you saw your father?
3 weeks ago.

14. What did you do for your last birthday?
Crayfish party in the garden.

15.What time did you wake up today?
06:23 to be exact and my foot was on the floor 06:24. Not bad.

16. What were you doing at midnight last night:
Trying to sleep.

17. Name something you CANNOT wait to do:
Open my box from Topshop...When is it arriving allright!?!?!

18. What is your favorite thing in your room?
The Mac and Z.

20. Where is your best friend right now?
waiting for me to reply on this one ;o))