so this is my life at the moment...
me me me and my foot, me me me and my foot.....
It has now swollen into double size again.. so been back and forth, should I go to doctor... or am I just a cry baby... I'm in week 6 now... healing is 6-8...
So got a fireman/'lager'boy here (very cute too), he said call the doctor like RIGHT NOW.. he think there might be infection in there, and if I don't get it looked at now... it will never heal.... and on a side comment he said, just so you know thats gonna take 6 months... grrrrreat. Just called the ER... gonna wait an hour and call again... stupid system they have here... how can they make you wait and call again... isn't it a ER... Anyhoooooo...
Abonner på:
Kommentarer til indlægget (Atom)
3 kommentarer:
ER!? Oh my God!! You're gonna meet George Clooney. Well, I hope for you, so that he takes the distraction off your foot. Feel so sorry for you, vännen.
I know all the Q-day was fun, but I am seriously worried. You gotta let me know what happens. Take care and use them firemen to pamper you. Big hug ~ Polle
thanx Polle... only good thing is... still got lovely reeeeeed nails :))
-so called ER again, george didn't pick up this time either... but isn't he a pediatrician.. might not be able to pull of age 2-3 this time around..
Noooooo once again they give me BS.. MAYBE tomorrow, if I'm lucky they'll have a look a me.. bloody doctors. Well if they don't I'll go in denmark.. sick of this country !! can't say it enough
Det var Victoria's (Portland)födelsedag igår. Hon är alltid så duktig på att komma ihåg mig med kort och presenter. Jag ger henne en tårta eller cupcake på bloggen...Måste bli duktigare på att komma ihåg henne. Gå till ER i Danmark istället. Låter som en bätre ide. Kram ~ Polle
Send en kommentar